Smart Showers: The Benefits Explained
Enjoy A Personalized Shower
GROHE’s SmartControl shower systems can also easily switch between different water outlets like your shower head and handshower, or you can choose to operate them simultaneously for ultimate luxury and comfort. Once you have your ideal water temperature, flow, and outlets selected, SmartControl retains your settings so that the next time you take a shower, all you have to do is push a button to experience your personally crafted shower.
Consistent Water Temperatures and Flow
With its unrivaled sensitivity, GROHE TurboStat® technology featured in SmartControl systems like the Rainshower™ SmartControl Shower System, was designed to deliver water at the desired temperature within a fraction of a second – and keeps it consistent for the duration of your shower regardless of water pressure changes or outside elements. Our smart shower heads and hand showers like the Rainshower™ 310 SmartActive Showerhead utilize GROHE DreamSpray technology to maintain an even flow of water from every nozzle for a full, drenching spray that soothes and satisfies.
If you have young children, seniors, or those with limited mobility in the family, having a shower system that is easy and safe to use is a must. Fortunately, Smart Showers combine specialized technology with unique design elements to create a family-friendly shower to help you worry less and enjoy more. Here are some of GROHE’s most innovative Smart Shower features built to make operation safe and effortless.
- Push, Turn Operation - GROHE’s SmartControl shower systems make it quick to select your desired spray source and adjust the water volume with the simple push and turn of a button.
- CoolTouch Technology - Developed for exposed thermostats like that designed for GROHE’s Euphoria CoolTouch® Thermostatic Shower System, CoolTouch technology uses an insulating sleeve that separates the hot water flow from the housing of the thermostat to ensure it stays cool to the touch and eliminates the risk of scalding.
- GROHE SafeStop - Featured in our Grohtherm® SmartControl shower trims, the GROHE SafeStop override button allows you to set a maximum temperature of 100° F/38° C to prevent uncomfortably hot water.
- GROHE EasyLogic - Making the operation of the shower trims intuitive and easy to use, GROHE’s SmartControl trims feature GROHE EasyLogic markings and textured buttons with exchangeable symbols so family members of all ages can craft their perfect shower.
- GROHE SmartTip™ - Used on the Rainshower™ SmartActive Handshower, the SmartTip button provides easy fingertip control over three spray patterns so you can select your ideal spray function with the touch of a single finger.
Reduce Water Consumption
Sleek And Modern Design
GROHE’s Smart Shower fixtures are also available in a variety of styles so you can choose the design that best suits your preferences and needs. Choose between an array of finish options, exposed or concealed thermostats, round or square spray head shapes, and so much more for a customized shower setup.